If you want to see the touristy spots but also some untouristy spots then this is for YOU!
No day is the same, so why stick to a pre-determined itinerary?
Allow the day’s adventure to change based on real-time sightings and the conditions – getting us closer to nature and away from crowds.
- Chapman’s Peak Drive
- Cape of Good Hope National Park
- Boulders Beach Penguins Colony
- + a secret shoreline tea & rusk stop
- Start: 7:00am – Constantia Winelands*
- End: 3:00pm – Constantia Winelands
*Pickup in CBD for groups of 5 or more
- Marine Biologist Tourist Guide
- Observational Equipment
- Air Conditioned ECO-Vehicle – we plant a tree with Greenpop.org each and every trip
- Lunch (multiple stops along the way, well priced)
- National Park entrance fees. Click here for more info on fees.